Metal Tile is a sound alternative to heavy clay and concrete tile. Its lightweight, energy efficient nature of the metal has many advantageous benefits. These systems are often applied as an 'exposed fastener' system. Haan Contracting, Inc. offers Metal Tile from several leading manufacturers including McElroy, ATAS International, Decra, DML USA.
Depending on the particular metal tile system, specifications and benefits can include:
• .032 aluminum alloy substrate.
• 26 gauge and 24 gauge Galvanized and Galvalume coated steel substrate.
• Kynar 500 Architectural paint finishes. 30+ colors
• Ceramic granular coated finishes
• Modular sized individual pieces as well as panel lengths up to any transportable shipping length.
• Energy Efficient
• Will not break and is light weight.
• Can be applied directly over existing layer of asphalt shingles with correct preparation.
• Installed as low as 3/12 roof pitch.