This type of metal roofing is generally a larger, wider, sized panel that utilize EPDM gasketed exposed screw fasteners. These have become popular on residential homes though most commonly seen on Commercial and Agricultural metal buildings. There are a few styles within this type of metal system and many benefits that can include:
• 29, 26, 24, gauge steel options. (smaller # is thickest)
• Zinc coating (Galvanized) G-90, G-100
• Aluminum / Zinc Coating (Galvalume) AZ-50
• Kynar 500 Architectural paint finish's..... 33 colors available with 30 year fade resistance warranty.
• High Wind Resistance. Tested to over 200 mph.
• Energy Savings. Achieved by solar reflectivity enen with some darker colors.
• Can be applied over solid decking or open framing.
• Often times can be applied over existing roofs. (with proper roof preparation)
• Applied down to a 1/12 pitch with applied sealant in the seams.
• Rib heights of 5/8", 3/4" 1 1/4"
• Panel lengths from 26 inches to 45 feet.
Pictured above: 1-1/4" R-Panel
Pictured above: 3/4" Classic Rib
Pictured above: 5/8" Classic Rib